Tuesday, May 4, 2010

putting in work

I've been away from tis site so long, I'm kinda embarrassed about it.

In the time since my last post, below, I've worked on three shows, travelled to L.A, moved two friends, been offered new contracts and failed to do the dishes.

I get into a busy pattern that involves being absolutely lazy at home, but working hard when I'm not. It makes things awkward with friends, because I can't have them over for drinks or anything because I'm so ashamed of how I keep my pace. So, I'm trying to change that, bit by tiny bit. If I can have the level of organization for my personal space as I do for my professional life, I think I'll be able to lead a more pleasant social life, or at least one with less shame.

So, this is just a little check in post, but part of the spring cleaning if you will, is finding a way to stay up on my twitter a/c and my blog. Utilizing them more for my thoughts and opinions, but also sharing stories about where I'm at and where I'm going.

When I see you...

No comments:

Post a Comment