Saturday, September 26, 2009

Weekend Linkage




It's Saturday morning. What do you do on Saturday morning?

Does it depend on what happened Friday Night?

I either wake up with a head ache and crawl out of bed or I get up and go to work.

Today, it's the former but I'll also post some links I found on the interweb this past week.

That's what we do here at "Who Does He Think He Is?"...Weekend Linkage

------

Marcus Troy shows The Narcicyst love...make the jump for details and a contest!
----
The men of OVO (October's Very Own) posted some of Drakes latest videos this week...up to 9 this year, I think.
----
The Phoenix Sunglasses finally dropped at The Hundreds...I hope Off The Hook stocks these...
----
Speaking of hopeful stock hitting Off The Hook soon, Clae 2nd delivery.
----
Nike SB revealed the Omar Salazar Pro Model for Spring 2010
----
(shouts out to HighSnobiety)
----
A beautiful woman walking via The Sartorialist
----
Another big week at the Berrics...Dante Ross, Reda & Jaime Thomas..and who could forget the Billy Marks Battle Commander...
----
Try this instead.

'til we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment